Sunday, 21 September 2014

Preliminary task

The preliminary task is to create the 30-40 second long introductory music/jingle for a radio show where a presenter introduces and interviews a responsive guest. I will create the jingle using an archive sound clip which is linked to whoever the guest may be; for example if the guest is a singer, I would insert a short clip of them performing a song. The purpose of this exercise is to present my understanding of sound editing and conventions of radio.


Research

Planning

production team

Leonardo Coelho
Ellie Rogan
Ahmed al-haddad
Jason Mendonca

Script first draft

Intro

Host: Hi and welcome to pop.fm I'm your host (say your name) and today were joined by a new up and coming pop star (pop star name)

Pop star: hi I'm (name) and I'm glad to be here.

Host: so I've heard you’re going on tour this month?

Pop: yea imma be going on tour this September to promote my new album.

Host: luckily for you lot listening at home we have a taster from his new album coming out on the 27th of September

Song sample

Making the jingle

To make the jingle i used a website called Looperman, this website is community based, since all the loops are made by other people it is royalty free. meaning you can take a a guitar riff and a drum beat and make your own music.

Flow chart



Making Radio




















Final Product


No comments:

Post a Comment